1. FAQ
  2. Landlords and property managers

What happens if I have a dispute with my tenant?

Here is the procedure to follow in case of a dispute with your tenant.

In the event of a dispute with your tenant, Depozen will contact you and your tenant in order to find an amicable solution. If no agreement can be reached, you can choose to have an expert intervene, at your expense.

This expert will determine if your tenant's dispute is justified and set the right amount for your compensation.

Need help 🙋? Write to us at hello@depozen.com or via the chat on the right of your screen!