Articles on: Tenants

What happens if my landlord reports property damage ?

Here is the procedure for disputing the claims made by your landlord

If you wish to dispute the claim made by your landlord, you have the option of making a counter estimate via your space for the amounts requested. If no agreement has been reached after the exchange of estimates, you can choose to have an expert intervene (at your expense). This ensures complete transparency and impartiality in the handling of your landlord's claim.

This expert will determine if your landlord's claim is justified and will set the right amount to compensate your landlord.

If you have any questions, you can contact us through the chat at the bottom right of your screen (on your dashboard or on or at !

Updated on: 15/09/2023

Was this article helpful?

Share your feedback


Thank you!